Go to Links...

Monday, May 2, 2011

Anastasia Myskina pictures



























Here's part of her interview which talks about it

You once posed naked on a horse in a men's magazine. What's the story behind that ?
The magazine (GQ) called me to ask if I wanted to do some pictures with them but they didn't say anything about the horse! Then when I got there I saw this huge horse and I was really surprised because I'd never ridden a horse before. I was scared because it was really big. Then they started to take pictures. It was something completely fresh and I think it was a good experience, especially for me.


Were you embarrassed at posing naked for the shots ?
I wasn't naked, actually. I was wearing underwear. And there were no men in the room when I did the photographs - only my boyfriend and the guy who took the pictures. All the rest were women, so I was okay! My mum was a little bit shocked and my father was surprised because he thought it was going to be something to do with tennis, and it was completely different. But I think all my friends liked it. They told me they liked it, anyway.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Definition List